View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 03:57 PM   #85
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/28 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate Addict View Post
LOST KEYS / ROSETTA STONED: Fucking great!!!!! Visuals were the best part!!!
Video of some guy (Dave?) wandering down a desert road.... morphing into an alien... Alien schematic diagrams... visions of UFO's building the pyrimads....
Lights... Smoke... INSANE!!!!

Does anyone ever tell you that you make it insanely obvious that you didn't buy the album ? The initial internet leak has the "fairly common among True TOOL fans" mistake on it , and Frankly, I'm soooo sick of hearing some of you lesser minds refer to the above song as LOST KEYS/ROSETTA STONED. 2 things...First, The sons about the alien abduction,' Dave floating away', 'somniferious-almond-eyes',etc, is intension...NOT ROSETTA STONED. Jesus, people...Buy the freakin' Album !! Secondly, The fact that Maynard CLEARLY says : Here we have a stone" Should make this obvious that the song is called that. My friend got a hold of one of these flawed copies of 10,000 Days like 2 days before the release, and I knew it was a piece of sh*t. Please, if you care at all about TOOL, or at least don't want to look like an ..well, GO BUY THE REAL ALBUM !! What is it, $10 ? That's what I paid. Best $10 I ever spent. Gotta hand it to the TOOL people for releasing that thing,though. Makes for a great people filter to show the rest of us who is a true fan and who isn't.
Ummm.... yeah it is Rosetta Stoned, you know number 8. But at least you're right about it being the best 10 bucks ever spent.
OFFLINE |