View Single Post
BlairLicksTaint's Avatar BlairLicksTaint
04-22-2006, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianney
I'd have to disagree here. The style of the song is very similar to their earlier work, and MAY have been written long ago, but this The Pot was certainly recorded recently. The quality of the track makes that clear. Listen to the tracks from Undertow, or even Aenima, and how they were recorded - The Pot is much more crisper quality, and sounds to me like it was recorded very recently.

your line about maynard soundling like madonna made me loller
I agree with you, also look at the playing. They just weren't that talented on undertow. I don't think Adam did many polyrythms on undertow like on the pot
Old 04-22-2006, 12:01 PM   #66
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
Bincount™: 69
Re: Fake: a more concise look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianney
I'd have to disagree here. The style of the song is very similar to their earlier work, and MAY have been written long ago, but this The Pot was certainly recorded recently. The quality of the track makes that clear. Listen to the tracks from Undertow, or even Aenima, and how they were recorded - The Pot is much more crisper quality, and sounds to me like it was recorded very recently.

your line about maynard soundling like madonna made me loller
I agree with you, also look at the playing. They just weren't that talented on undertow. I don't think Adam did many polyrythms on undertow like on the pot