View Single Post
art
04-22-2006, 12:14 AM

Maynard was 27 when he joined tool, too. This has got to be the most entertaining conspiracy spawned in years. Its so much god damn fun reading all this shit. It's almost as beautiful as the leak itself. As far as i can tell from listenening to the leak, all the songs sound fuking awesome, the production might be raw, but its not shit. Its a sound charachteristic of these recordings. This is the most complex we've ever heard tool imo. And they've really tapped into that harmonic/ambient tool sound which i really dig ie patient intro, merkaba intro, opiate intro, pushit breakdown. If this isn't the real album, it certainly makes the past three albums a lot more full. Personally i think 10,000 days as we have it is ace. Crisp, tech, fun.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:14 AM   #59
art
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Fake: a more concise look

Maynard was 27 when he joined tool, too. This has got to be the most entertaining conspiracy spawned in years. Its so much god damn fun reading all this shit. It's almost as beautiful as the leak itself. As far as i can tell from listenening to the leak, all the songs sound fuking awesome, the production might be raw, but its not shit. Its a sound charachteristic of these recordings. This is the most complex we've ever heard tool imo. And they've really tapped into that harmonic/ambient tool sound which i really dig ie patient intro, merkaba intro, opiate intro, pushit breakdown. If this isn't the real album, it certainly makes the past three albums a lot more full. Personally i think 10,000 days as we have it is ace. Crisp, tech, fun.
OFFLINE |