View Single Post
bonch
04-21-2006, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodaboy
Does any one know for sure that she was paralyzed for about 27 years? How did this rumor start? Where is the proof?
Maynard's aMOTION commentary.

Quote:
The audio leak gets me as well. Usually when CD’s leak there are many sources. Meaning multiple hacker/insider groups rip the same CD. It only seems that there is one source with this leak. An awful one at that. Who the hell rips music to mp4’s?
1.) One original source for an album leak is not unusual.
2.) Who rips to MP4s? Some worker who obviously grabbed the CD from the warehouse and ripped it in iTunes. This isn't the first time I've seen someone so damn confused that the leak wasn't in MP3 format, and I don't understand why that's such an important point toward the theory of a decoy album.

Quote:
I am so worked up about this now. Sometimes I just wish I would have never got caught in this mind fuck.
You and me both.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:42 PM   #55
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Fake: a more concise look

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodaboy
Does any one know for sure that she was paralyzed for about 27 years? How did this rumor start? Where is the proof?
Maynard's aMOTION commentary.

Quote:
The audio leak gets me as well. Usually when CD’s leak there are many sources. Meaning multiple hacker/insider groups rip the same CD. It only seems that there is one source with this leak. An awful one at that. Who the hell rips music to mp4’s?
1.) One original source for an album leak is not unusual.
2.) Who rips to MP4s? Some worker who obviously grabbed the CD from the warehouse and ripped it in iTunes. This isn't the first time I've seen someone so damn confused that the leak wasn't in MP3 format, and I don't understand why that's such an important point toward the theory of a decoy album.

Quote:
I am so worked up about this now. Sometimes I just wish I would have never got caught in this mind fuck.
You and me both.
OFFLINE |