View Single Post
Toolgrrrrl13's Avatar Toolgrrrrl13
02-04-2012, 11:19 AM

One word AMAZING, had a great view from right behind the soundboard. They were on point, maynard even sang the part of pushit he's been omitting. How awesome was that graphics/video/laser show before aenima?! ah it doesn't get much better than that, this was my 4th time seeing them through the years and i think they just keep getting better, if you haven't seen them GO ALREADY what are you waiting for?!

Got myself the fish lithograph and a keychain inside, and scored a $10 t-shirt outside on the way to the car.

As i was leaving the show there were a few kids walking out too with their parents, couldn't have been older than 10, and the youngest one who was probably no older than 7 had one of the drumsticks, i was like how did you get that, he said they gave it to him, i said you're one lucky kid, musta been front row. ah the next generation of fans, warms my heart.

Did anyone else notice the video recorder on the tripod at the soundbooth, wonder what thats about, perhaps for a dvd?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.03.2012 - Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum

One word AMAZING, had a great view from right behind the soundboard. They were on point, maynard even sang the part of pushit he's been omitting. How awesome was that graphics/video/laser show before aenima?! ah it doesn't get much better than that, this was my 4th time seeing them through the years and i think they just keep getting better, if you haven't seen them GO ALREADY what are you waiting for?!

Got myself the fish lithograph and a keychain inside, and scored a $10 t-shirt outside on the way to the car.

As i was leaving the show there were a few kids walking out too with their parents, couldn't have been older than 10, and the youngest one who was probably no older than 7 had one of the drumsticks, i was like how did you get that, he said they gave it to him, i said you're one lucky kid, musta been front row. ah the next generation of fans, warms my heart.

Did anyone else notice the video recorder on the tripod at the soundbooth, wonder what thats about, perhaps for a dvd?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote