Thread: Adam's album.
View Single Post
lachrymoIogy's Avatar lachrymoIogy
05-12-2006, 12:07 PM

Undertow - Adams album, Aenema - Maynards Album - Lateralus Justin's Album, 10k days - Danny's album. And I'm not talking about them owning the album, and standing out in particular as muscians, im refering to the imput of the idea of the album musically. I can't remember where i read it, but mjk i think it was, was talking about how lateralus was justins album. This is Danny's, all the signifigance with refering to the occult, extraterestrials and not to mention his drumming on this album IS far superior to anything he has done. Also, justin does stand out as being far "improved" in his playing, compared to the past. But EVERYONE stepped up for this album. Just remember reading that somewere, about the new one being danny's album.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:07 PM   #33
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 54
Re: Adam's album.

Undertow - Adams album, Aenema - Maynards Album - Lateralus Justin's Album, 10k days - Danny's album. And I'm not talking about them owning the album, and standing out in particular as muscians, im refering to the imput of the idea of the album musically. I can't remember where i read it, but mjk i think it was, was talking about how lateralus was justins album. This is Danny's, all the signifigance with refering to the occult, extraterestrials and not to mention his drumming on this album IS far superior to anything he has done. Also, justin does stand out as being far "improved" in his playing, compared to the past. But EVERYONE stepped up for this album. Just remember reading that somewere, about the new one being danny's album.