Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
RiddleN's Avatar RiddleN
05-07-2006, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOut
Did anyone else notice that the picture right after adam Is just a back right view of the picture that is two before him?
Yes, that has already been pointed out. And, I'm sorry if this has also been pointed out, but: On toolband.com, the announcement of the "puzzle" also said that the clock in Maynards pic was positioned at either 1:07 or 11:17. First off, those two times don't even look the same on a clock. Secondly, my copy clearly has the clock positioned at 11:55. Is this just a type-o on the tool page, or is there different versions of the art?
Old 05-07-2006, 10:17 AM   #58
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOut
Did anyone else notice that the picture right after adam Is just a back right view of the picture that is two before him?
Yes, that has already been pointed out. And, I'm sorry if this has also been pointed out, but: On toolband.com, the announcement of the "puzzle" also said that the clock in Maynards pic was positioned at either 1:07 or 11:17. First off, those two times don't even look the same on a clock. Secondly, my copy clearly has the clock positioned at 11:55. Is this just a type-o on the tool page, or is there different versions of the art?