Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
Hawkbit
05-07-2006, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache
Did anyone notice that the skull in the jar in dannys picture is not human? I am an anthropology major and i have held replicas of all the austrio/parantha and hominid skulls, but i have never seen anything like that skull. There are lots of signs pointing that it is not even human but human like, maybe they put it there as a alien skull? I could never say what they wanted to do with it so.... oh well if you look at it closely you might see it too.
Although extreme cases of hydrocephalus can cause an elongation of the skullcap, this one looks more like a fake. I tend to agree that it's not intended to be human.

The way the teeth are positioned in the front shows a significant bone loss in the upper jaw area and the crest above the eyes is very flattened. I worked with a paleopathologist for a quarter and we never saw anything like this.

Then again, genetics can do some really funky stuff.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:12 AM   #55
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache
Did anyone notice that the skull in the jar in dannys picture is not human? I am an anthropology major and i have held replicas of all the austrio/parantha and hominid skulls, but i have never seen anything like that skull. There are lots of signs pointing that it is not even human but human like, maybe they put it there as a alien skull? I could never say what they wanted to do with it so.... oh well if you look at it closely you might see it too.
Although extreme cases of hydrocephalus can cause an elongation of the skullcap, this one looks more like a fake. I tend to agree that it's not intended to be human.

The way the teeth are positioned in the front shows a significant bone loss in the upper jaw area and the crest above the eyes is very flattened. I worked with a paleopathologist for a quarter and we never saw anything like this.

Then again, genetics can do some really funky stuff.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote