View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 09:32 AM   #70
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

some friends and i drove from cincinnati and arrived around 4 pm and proceeded to tailgate. for anyone that noticed, i was the guy wearing the orange bengals chad johnson jersey. i asked my friends how long they thought it would take before someone yelled at me...and i swear to god 3 seconds later a school bus pulls up and some 12 year old kid sticks his head out and yells, "hey take off the shirt you bitch-ass ho!" that was fuckin hilarious. but besides that no one said anything :)

i thought it was a tremendous concert. the only mess-up i noticed was the definite mis-timing in rosetta stoned. but that's hardly anything compared to the overwhelming power from the rest of the show. we were in section 106, most people around us were pretty cool...in reference to all the previous posts about the crowd...except for a couple of dumb bitches behind me who kept yelling to their friends how "fucked up," they were during wings and 10k days. but besides that everyone was cool. i even met a couple guys in the beer line who were tool virgins and had been waiting 10 years to see them live. i told them the wait would be well worth it and the only spoiler i gave them was stinkfist to open the show.

it was really cool when justin couldn't get his lighter to work, so he went to the side stage and brought back two that did. the band and crowd seemed to really get into it at this point - danny waiving his towel and all. everyone yelled when maynard said detroit was louder, but went they went apeshit when he said columbus was even louder. i would have to agree...columbus was louder.

great show, hope they come to cincy on the the next tour! WHO-DEY!

-casey
OFFLINE |