View Single Post
gadzooked1
02-01-2012, 07:38 PM

I know a few people that work at the hotel, I'll be interested to hear what they have to say. I have heard that this appearance at Mohegan and tour scheduling coincided with the wine fest they had there over the weekend (one of the largest in the US). And ol' Nardo was douching it up all over it.
I found it odd in Boston that Maynard only acknowledged Danny and then bailed, fast. When I saw him with APC this summer, I thought him and Billy were going to blow each other.
Prepare yourself Tool fans. I fully expect this to be the last album and last touring cycle. I mean, do you really see Maynard trying to belt this shit out at 55 years old? It's been a great ride, savour it to the end.
And for all you people complaining about the sound are WAY fucking off. The only other acts I have seen that spread the sound over the arena as well are Roger Waters and the Foo Fighters.
It doesn't get much better than that folks.
7/8/97 Mansfield,MA Lollapalooza, 9/21/01 Mansfield, MA, 9/22/01 Hartford, CT, 8/16/02 Boston, MA, 8/17/02 Prov, RI, 8/20/02 New Haven, CT, 4/30/06 Coachella, 7/12/07 Mansfield, MA, 7/14/07 Portland, ME, 8/02/09 Manchester, NH, 01/28/12 Boston, MA
Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #29
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 01.31.2012 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

I know a few people that work at the hotel, I'll be interested to hear what they have to say. I have heard that this appearance at Mohegan and tour scheduling coincided with the wine fest they had there over the weekend (one of the largest in the US). And ol' Nardo was douching it up all over it.
I found it odd in Boston that Maynard only acknowledged Danny and then bailed, fast. When I saw him with APC this summer, I thought him and Billy were going to blow each other.
Prepare yourself Tool fans. I fully expect this to be the last album and last touring cycle. I mean, do you really see Maynard trying to belt this shit out at 55 years old? It's been a great ride, savour it to the end.
And for all you people complaining about the sound are WAY fucking off. The only other acts I have seen that spread the sound over the arena as well are Roger Waters and the Foo Fighters.
It doesn't get much better than that folks.
7/8/97 Mansfield,MA Lollapalooza, 9/21/01 Mansfield, MA, 9/22/01 Hartford, CT, 8/16/02 Boston, MA, 8/17/02 Prov, RI, 8/20/02 New Haven, CT, 4/30/06 Coachella, 7/12/07 Mansfield, MA, 7/14/07 Portland, ME, 8/02/09 Manchester, NH, 01/28/12 Boston, MA
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote