View Single Post
ktdude's Avatar ktdude
08-24-2007, 07:24 AM

It was an awesome gig, great venue, the sound was devastating. Adam looked like an American Indian chief dressed in all white with pigtails in his hair. Maynard was very quiet and at times seemed to be struggling a little with his voice but it didn't detract from the experience as the other three were as tight as I've ever seen them and seemed pretty chilled.

Danny DESTROYED the solo section of Lateralus, he was on TOP form. The light show in the interval was absolutely immense, better than I've seen before, kind of an alien experience!! awesome light show throughout the second half with the crazy lasers. It was great to see Flood live, so fucking heavy through the opening section.

That was the 8th time I have seen Tool in the space of 14 months, and for me it was the best.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:24 AM   #4
Level 9 3/4 - British

Bincount™: 15082
Re: 2007/08/23 - Manchester, UK - The Apollo

It was an awesome gig, great venue, the sound was devastating. Adam looked like an American Indian chief dressed in all white with pigtails in his hair. Maynard was very quiet and at times seemed to be struggling a little with his voice but it didn't detract from the experience as the other three were as tight as I've ever seen them and seemed pretty chilled.

Danny DESTROYED the solo section of Lateralus, he was on TOP form. The light show in the interval was absolutely immense, better than I've seen before, kind of an alien experience!! awesome light show throughout the second half with the crazy lasers. It was great to see Flood live, so fucking heavy through the opening section.

That was the 8th time I have seen Tool in the space of 14 months, and for me it was the best.
OFFLINE |