View Single Post
Kylix
08-24-2007, 06:58 AM

The above setlist is correct.

I was really bummed out for the first half of the show due to the amount of assholes there, and I really wished I would've gotten seating tickets.

The floor was really horrible and it put a downer on the whole gig for me - I don't mind a bit of moshing, but it seems the gig was full of wasted assholes who just turned up to take their shorts off and throw themselves around as much as possible - what can you do though? Still managed to enjoy myself.

Flood made up for any amount of unwanted pits and moshing though, definitely the highlight of the night. The only song in the set I hadn't seen performed live already and one of my fave tool songs, the huge build up was immense and when Justin kicked in with the bass riff, I though I was going to explode. Would've liked pushit too, but you can't have everything.

Overall, great night for the band, poor night for the crowd. Thought Russian Circles played an awesome set too. Gonna pick up their album for sure.

Oh, and I wanted to kill the ginger kid who took his short off before Tool came on. Man, I hate people.

Much love to the Tool,
A very cynical 16-year old.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:58 AM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/23 - Manchester, UK - The Apollo

The above setlist is correct.

I was really bummed out for the first half of the show due to the amount of assholes there, and I really wished I would've gotten seating tickets.

The floor was really horrible and it put a downer on the whole gig for me - I don't mind a bit of moshing, but it seems the gig was full of wasted assholes who just turned up to take their shorts off and throw themselves around as much as possible - what can you do though? Still managed to enjoy myself.

Flood made up for any amount of unwanted pits and moshing though, definitely the highlight of the night. The only song in the set I hadn't seen performed live already and one of my fave tool songs, the huge build up was immense and when Justin kicked in with the bass riff, I though I was going to explode. Would've liked pushit too, but you can't have everything.

Overall, great night for the band, poor night for the crowd. Thought Russian Circles played an awesome set too. Gonna pick up their album for sure.

Oh, and I wanted to kill the ginger kid who took his short off before Tool came on. Man, I hate people.

Much love to the Tool,
A very cynical 16-year old.
OFFLINE |