View Single Post
toolchick17
07-13-2007, 07:39 AM

Ahh another I commented on to my friend who I went with:

Three lighting rings: left ring focused on Adam, middle on Danny, right on Justin.

Nothing is ever focused on Maynard. He used to be so much more animated in concerts but the past few years he's stepped into the shadows on stage and let the group run the show. Maynard has been seeming selfish lately, walking off stage during the applause while Justin, Danny, and Adam continue to smile and have a good time with the crowd IMO Danny, with assistance from Justin, carries the band. He is by far the greatest drummer I've heard and could go out and do so much more with any other band but chooses to stay with Tool.

Oh yeah, Ghostwriter, your set list is a touch off.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

Ahh another I commented on to my friend who I went with:

Three lighting rings: left ring focused on Adam, middle on Danny, right on Justin.

Nothing is ever focused on Maynard. He used to be so much more animated in concerts but the past few years he's stepped into the shadows on stage and let the group run the show. Maynard has been seeming selfish lately, walking off stage during the applause while Justin, Danny, and Adam continue to smile and have a good time with the crowd IMO Danny, with assistance from Justin, carries the band. He is by far the greatest drummer I've heard and could go out and do so much more with any other band but chooses to stay with Tool.

Oh yeah, Ghostwriter, your set list is a touch off.