View Single Post
blitzedge's Avatar blitzedge
06-24-2007, 09:01 PM

That was a great show. Also my third. I'll be hitting up other midwest dates within the next couple of weeks. What can I say?? I'm not disappointed at all. I think it is impossible to be with Tool. Very impressive.

Jambi as the opener was definitely great. I really wish they would play The Grudge like in the lateralus days. I thought that was a good opener. Nonetheless, Jambi was great. That is very heavy live. Justin was really into this one.

Stinkfist was great as always. I was surprised that we got the extended since there have been a few shows that they were not performing it extended. Still awesome with a touch of ions before it.

46&2 is always a great bass song. Second time hearing it. Brings back the mid-90's to me.

I know that Schism is played on the radio wayyy too much, but live, especially extended, is sooo good. I think that this song is overlooked as just a radio favorite.

Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned might be my favorite tool song as of now. So good live. ITs got the whole alien/ufo vibe going for it. Soo good live. Its got such a great climax at the end of the song.

Finally hearing something off of Undertow was nice. Flood balanced out everything well. very good and heavy live. Cool visuals too.

Wings part one and two of course is a great combo live. My friend thought that seeing the song visually is better than the cd. I agree. Very cool live. I saw it in Columbus Ohio during the fall tour and I think its a bit better now since they've been playing it a lot more. Great visuals with the lasers, lights, adam's pigtails.

Lateralus is great. Since Lateralus (the album) is my favorite tool album, it was great to hear this song again. Very good live with the red and yellow lights. I also agree that this is a great closer.

Vicarious...what can I say?? very heavy live and fun to listen to. I would put this song in the middle though somewhere. Maybe even toward the beginning. I still think this song belonged on the Lateralus album.

Great show. Should have played The Pot. Still a great show though. Idiots need to stay at home in their cage and off the stage.

Brendan....you are an animal. Maybe Burnside should have opened for Tool.

Last edited by blitzedge; 06-24-2007 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 06-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #19
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

That was a great show. Also my third. I'll be hitting up other midwest dates within the next couple of weeks. What can I say?? I'm not disappointed at all. I think it is impossible to be with Tool. Very impressive.

Jambi as the opener was definitely great. I really wish they would play The Grudge like in the lateralus days. I thought that was a good opener. Nonetheless, Jambi was great. That is very heavy live. Justin was really into this one.

Stinkfist was great as always. I was surprised that we got the extended since there have been a few shows that they were not performing it extended. Still awesome with a touch of ions before it.

46&2 is always a great bass song. Second time hearing it. Brings back the mid-90's to me.

I know that Schism is played on the radio wayyy too much, but live, especially extended, is sooo good. I think that this song is overlooked as just a radio favorite.

Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned might be my favorite tool song as of now. So good live. ITs got the whole alien/ufo vibe going for it. Soo good live. Its got such a great climax at the end of the song.

Finally hearing something off of Undertow was nice. Flood balanced out everything well. very good and heavy live. Cool visuals too.

Wings part one and two of course is a great combo live. My friend thought that seeing the song visually is better than the cd. I agree. Very cool live. I saw it in Columbus Ohio during the fall tour and I think its a bit better now since they've been playing it a lot more. Great visuals with the lasers, lights, adam's pigtails.

Lateralus is great. Since Lateralus (the album) is my favorite tool album, it was great to hear this song again. Very good live with the red and yellow lights. I also agree that this is a great closer.

Vicarious...what can I say?? very heavy live and fun to listen to. I would put this song in the middle though somewhere. Maybe even toward the beginning. I still think this song belonged on the Lateralus album.

Great show. Should have played The Pot. Still a great show though. Idiots need to stay at home in their cage and off the stage.

Brendan....you are an animal. Maybe Burnside should have opened for Tool.

Last edited by blitzedge; 06-24-2007 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: spelling
OFFLINE |