View Single Post
thewildsexperience's Avatar thewildsexperience
06-12-2007, 05:02 PM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! to coin a phrase. First tool show since 'palooza '94 at The Meadowlands. Man, have I been missing out. Not even the torrential downpoor could ruin this one. Show was great, beginning to end. Jambi was a killer opener. The throwback to Stinkfist, Forty-six & 2 and Schism was great. The whole light segment leading into Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned was killer. It really set the atmosphere. Not sure as to why the last lines of 10,000 days were omitted. Hmmmm. Vicarious was a great close. I thought the half-crescent thing at the end by Keenan was creative.
In closing, did anyone run across the glowing yellow chemichals mixed up in the parking lot water after the show? I got home and my socks were glowing. Real Area 51...How fitting.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:02 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! to coin a phrase. First tool show since 'palooza '94 at The Meadowlands. Man, have I been missing out. Not even the torrential downpoor could ruin this one. Show was great, beginning to end. Jambi was a killer opener. The throwback to Stinkfist, Forty-six & 2 and Schism was great. The whole light segment leading into Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned was killer. It really set the atmosphere. Not sure as to why the last lines of 10,000 days were omitted. Hmmmm. Vicarious was a great close. I thought the half-crescent thing at the end by Keenan was creative.
In closing, did anyone run across the glowing yellow chemichals mixed up in the parking lot water after the show? I got home and my socks were glowing. Real Area 51...How fitting.
OFFLINE |