View Single Post
OGT_71
06-07-2007, 11:38 AM

Maynard enough with you standing with your back to your fans. It’s getting old. The eye is the window to the soul (so use it). You reach inside with your words, you deliver it with a fantastic voice, and you COULD complete the connection by looking at us instead of the freaking screen behind you. There are 5 thousand eyes watching you guys, how about taking a good long look at us... but yet you turn your back to your fans. Justin, Adam, and Danny were all amazing and they really came through with some tight shit. How about stop being so sensitive and go back the days when you were there “with” us.

I was in 114 row 12. To the smacktards talking in row 13 during Wings, Im the one that told you to STFU a couple of times. I’m glad you got the message. To the mother at daughter behind me, I’m sorry for swearing in your direction, but it’s the only way idiots like that will listen. Otherwise it was a great Show. Even for a so-so tool show its better then anything else out there.

Melted Banana: I dig you guys, reminds me of old school punk rock mixed with killer guitar effects and feedback overlays. The singer was sick with her unique voice. Killer set.

For those of you that didn't notice: Maynard also left out a key part of 46 and 2

Yes this crowd was full of jerk-offs but getting a laser pointer pointed at you doesnt warrent stopping singing and hiding behind the drummer. He is the front man wether he likes it or not, he needs to learn to "take it on the chin" for the 99 percent of us out there that do respect them.

Not to mention the 30+ minutes of a 3 note feedback session. They could have played 2 more songs. Flood would have been appropriate since we had to drive in a tropical storm to and from the show.

Yes So FLa is full of jackassy people but the majority of them are transplants from the new england area.

Peace.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/01 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

Maynard enough with you standing with your back to your fans. It’s getting old. The eye is the window to the soul (so use it). You reach inside with your words, you deliver it with a fantastic voice, and you COULD complete the connection by looking at us instead of the freaking screen behind you. There are 5 thousand eyes watching you guys, how about taking a good long look at us... but yet you turn your back to your fans. Justin, Adam, and Danny were all amazing and they really came through with some tight shit. How about stop being so sensitive and go back the days when you were there “with” us.

I was in 114 row 12. To the smacktards talking in row 13 during Wings, Im the one that told you to STFU a couple of times. I’m glad you got the message. To the mother at daughter behind me, I’m sorry for swearing in your direction, but it’s the only way idiots like that will listen. Otherwise it was a great Show. Even for a so-so tool show its better then anything else out there.

Melted Banana: I dig you guys, reminds me of old school punk rock mixed with killer guitar effects and feedback overlays. The singer was sick with her unique voice. Killer set.

For those of you that didn't notice: Maynard also left out a key part of 46 and 2

Yes this crowd was full of jerk-offs but getting a laser pointer pointed at you doesnt warrent stopping singing and hiding behind the drummer. He is the front man wether he likes it or not, he needs to learn to "take it on the chin" for the 99 percent of us out there that do respect them.

Not to mention the 30+ minutes of a 3 note feedback session. They could have played 2 more songs. Flood would have been appropriate since we had to drive in a tropical storm to and from the show.

Yes So FLa is full of jackassy people but the majority of them are transplants from the new england area.

Peace.
OFFLINE |