View Single Post
*_-tool-_* is cool's Avatar *_-tool-_* is cool
05-13-2007, 03:12 PM

I cant believe its been a week im still recovering im sad 2 report wal mart fucked up my camera & tried to blame it on the printing machine but long ....long.... long story short I got screwed out of my pictures from the concert im so dissapointed ill never go to wal mart again to develope photos, fuck it! ill design my own dark room in my guest room.

+ to add to my other reviews im sad they only played about 40 seconds of intension i would love to have seen that acid trip of a song. Also i really enjoyed the extended part in the middle of right in two.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #24
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

I cant believe its been a week im still recovering im sad 2 report wal mart fucked up my camera & tried to blame it on the printing machine but long ....long.... long story short I got screwed out of my pictures from the concert im so dissapointed ill never go to wal mart again to develope photos, fuck it! ill design my own dark room in my guest room.

+ to add to my other reviews im sad they only played about 40 seconds of intension i would love to have seen that acid trip of a song. Also i really enjoyed the extended part in the middle of right in two.