View Single Post
Cpt_insano_2k7
05-09-2007, 05:17 PM

I just wanted to add one thing about the concert. It was an incredible experience that was beyond the wildest dreams of my imagination. Tool puts on an amazing show that is sure fire to put you in a place you had never imagined.

That being said, not a single person has interpreted my review correctly. So my request is that you stop arguing about something you obviously dont/cant understand. And while we are at it, stop supporting something that is not anything like what you are suggesting. I never said they were sell outs. I never said the setlist sucked (which i very PLAINLY wrote it DIDNT matter) So pull up your fucking skirts and read my review for what it is.

A REVIEW.

Last edited by Cpt_insano_2k7; 05-09-2007 at 05:19 PM..
Old 05-09-2007, 05:17 PM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

I just wanted to add one thing about the concert. It was an incredible experience that was beyond the wildest dreams of my imagination. Tool puts on an amazing show that is sure fire to put you in a place you had never imagined.

That being said, not a single person has interpreted my review correctly. So my request is that you stop arguing about something you obviously dont/cant understand. And while we are at it, stop supporting something that is not anything like what you are suggesting. I never said they were sell outs. I never said the setlist sucked (which i very PLAINLY wrote it DIDNT matter) So pull up your fucking skirts and read my review for what it is.

A REVIEW.

Last edited by Cpt_insano_2k7; 05-09-2007 at 05:19 PM..
OFFLINE |