View Single Post
*_-tool-_* is cool's Avatar *_-tool-_* is cool
05-06-2007, 07:30 PM

hey guys im a little late & everything has been said, except we got lost keys too, but damn what a good show. Small venue, good crowd, awesome energy from the band, and did i say good crowd. Lateralus & Right in two were dope this was my 2nd tool show on this tour & let me tell you it blew the Phoenix show out of the water. I saw ticks & leeches in the t shirt line. Did any one else talk 2 DC before the show he was just walking around & cuising his Beemer. WOw what a night i had 4 tabs of some fun from coachella & im glad i experienced this with all of you

Last edited by *_-tool-_* is cool; 05-06-2007 at 07:33 PM..
Old 05-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

hey guys im a little late & everything has been said, except we got lost keys too, but damn what a good show. Small venue, good crowd, awesome energy from the band, and did i say good crowd. Lateralus & Right in two were dope this was my 2nd tool show on this tour & let me tell you it blew the Phoenix show out of the water. I saw ticks & leeches in the t shirt line. Did any one else talk 2 DC before the show he was just walking around & cuising his Beemer. WOw what a night i had 4 tabs of some fun from coachella & im glad i experienced this with all of you

Last edited by *_-tool-_* is cool; 05-06-2007 at 07:33 PM..
OFFLINE |