View Single Post
TKnox
05-06-2007, 08:36 AM

I loved the show. Holy Crap INCREDIBLE. Struck me to the core.

Kinski opened for about 20 minutes of instrumental. Not bad. I can hear a Tool influence in them. They may do better with some sort of vocalist. Anyhow...

1. So glad to hear Right In Two.
2. What an excellent light show. Loved the cloud look with the lasers and smoke
for Wings/10K days.
3. Wish they would have played The Pot and Sober, but not bitchin'
4. Maynard speaks! "How many of you are going to celebrate cinco de mayo? Well, I have news for you...it's cinco de mayo"
Later he said two different comments about getting drunk have fun but to not do it around him or something like that. But overall, sensed a good mood from all of them.
And before Aenema he said "Thank You" which the crowd loved
5. Interesting to watch the setup crew as they wear socks or booties on the stage. No shoes allowed, and when you are high enough to see the lights on the floor you'll realize why.
6. The crowd sang along very loud. Even Maynard stuck his mic out there as I'm sure he noticed the loud roar of the audience singing.
7. I'm heading off to Iraq next month for an entire year. I couldn't have asked for a better show before leaving.
8. From where I was the vocals seemed kind of tough to understand at times. I know the lyrics so no prob for me, but for others that don't they would have trouble understanding some of it. But who cares, learn the lyrics! haha
9. Oh yeah, very cool vid for Rosetta Stoned. Alien ship over the pyramid, Great moving images of Saturn and quick flashes of the entire abduction experience...everything flashing really fast and intense like pictures in a memory he couldn't write down since "I forgot my pen"
10. Excellent finish with Aenema. Very fitting for the times.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

I loved the show. Holy Crap INCREDIBLE. Struck me to the core.

Kinski opened for about 20 minutes of instrumental. Not bad. I can hear a Tool influence in them. They may do better with some sort of vocalist. Anyhow...

1. So glad to hear Right In Two.
2. What an excellent light show. Loved the cloud look with the lasers and smoke
for Wings/10K days.
3. Wish they would have played The Pot and Sober, but not bitchin'
4. Maynard speaks! "How many of you are going to celebrate cinco de mayo? Well, I have news for you...it's cinco de mayo"
Later he said two different comments about getting drunk have fun but to not do it around him or something like that. But overall, sensed a good mood from all of them.
And before Aenema he said "Thank You" which the crowd loved
5. Interesting to watch the setup crew as they wear socks or booties on the stage. No shoes allowed, and when you are high enough to see the lights on the floor you'll realize why.
6. The crowd sang along very loud. Even Maynard stuck his mic out there as I'm sure he noticed the loud roar of the audience singing.
7. I'm heading off to Iraq next month for an entire year. I couldn't have asked for a better show before leaving.
8. From where I was the vocals seemed kind of tough to understand at times. I know the lyrics so no prob for me, but for others that don't they would have trouble understanding some of it. But who cares, learn the lyrics! haha
9. Oh yeah, very cool vid for Rosetta Stoned. Alien ship over the pyramid, Great moving images of Saturn and quick flashes of the entire abduction experience...everything flashing really fast and intense like pictures in a memory he couldn't write down since "I forgot my pen"
10. Excellent finish with Aenema. Very fitting for the times.
OFFLINE |