View Single Post
esiaschdeprap
05-06-2007, 02:11 AM

Without a doubt, the best of many fantastic live performances I've had the privelege to witness. This was the first Tool concert I've been to of 3, where the crowd actually added to the ambiance of the experience(aside from some assholes who failed to show reverence to the content of 10,000 days and Wings). The setlist was awesome, the performance was incredible, the light show and videos were absolutely mind-blowing. For the first time in my life, I'm proud to be a citizen of Las Cruces, NM. I can't thank the Tool family for what they've done for myself and my loved ones enough. If I died right now, I'd be a smidgeon more prepared to face whatever may happen to be waiting for me on the otherside than I would have been yesterday. My only hope is that the band enjoyed us enough to come back next time around. Danny, Adam, Justin, and Maynard, your art, and by extension, your collective consciousness is as a foglight that directs within as opposed to about, for those potential torchbearers of the aeon. You've helped me make the meanderings in my personal labyrinth a joyful excursion as opposed to a burdensome exile. I'll be seeing you all again in Albuquerque. Happy trails.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:11 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/05 - Las Cruces, NM - Pan American Center

Without a doubt, the best of many fantastic live performances I've had the privelege to witness. This was the first Tool concert I've been to of 3, where the crowd actually added to the ambiance of the experience(aside from some assholes who failed to show reverence to the content of 10,000 days and Wings). The setlist was awesome, the performance was incredible, the light show and videos were absolutely mind-blowing. For the first time in my life, I'm proud to be a citizen of Las Cruces, NM. I can't thank the Tool family for what they've done for myself and my loved ones enough. If I died right now, I'd be a smidgeon more prepared to face whatever may happen to be waiting for me on the otherside than I would have been yesterday. My only hope is that the band enjoyed us enough to come back next time around. Danny, Adam, Justin, and Maynard, your art, and by extension, your collective consciousness is as a foglight that directs within as opposed to about, for those potential torchbearers of the aeon. You've helped me make the meanderings in my personal labyrinth a joyful excursion as opposed to a burdensome exile. I'll be seeing you all again in Albuquerque. Happy trails.
OFFLINE |