View Single Post
SuiGeneris41
05-04-2007, 06:20 PM

WHY IS NO ONE MENTIONING PUSH IT!?!?!?!

I have seen Tool many times and been a fan since the early 90's when my brother dumped Undertow on me... I was only 10, but I LOVED IT. Having driven down from LA, the whole ride down I begged the powers that be to pursuade the guys to play "Push It"

Did anyone else not here him say "We haven't played this one in awhile... Just think of us as a cover band." I felt so blessed to hear one of my favorite Tool songs, live and better than ever. Does anyone else share my sentiment? Why am I seeing so many setlists WITHOUT this song on them?!

Anyone, anyone?! Did you guys just show up to hear "Vicarious?"
Old 05-04-2007, 06:20 PM   #55
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

WHY IS NO ONE MENTIONING PUSH IT!?!?!?!

I have seen Tool many times and been a fan since the early 90's when my brother dumped Undertow on me... I was only 10, but I LOVED IT. Having driven down from LA, the whole ride down I begged the powers that be to pursuade the guys to play "Push It"

Did anyone else not here him say "We haven't played this one in awhile... Just think of us as a cover band." I felt so blessed to hear one of my favorite Tool songs, live and better than ever. Does anyone else share my sentiment? Why am I seeing so many setlists WITHOUT this song on them?!

Anyone, anyone?! Did you guys just show up to hear "Vicarious?"
OFFLINE |