View Single Post
sarahethan
05-04-2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
Great show, but I'm consistently disappointed with the sound quality at Cox. Aren't there any better large venues in San Diego? Everywhere else I've seen Tool has been better, with Red Rocks near Denver probably being the best. Oh well.

It was awesome to get Right in Two. Only saw them at Coachella since 10,000 Days was released, and they didn't play it there. A little disappointed that we didn't get The Pot or anything from Undertow / Opiate, though.
Bad sound??? The quality last night was perfect. The best I have heard in an arena. Where were your seats?
Old 05-04-2007, 01:28 PM   #52
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
Great show, but I'm consistently disappointed with the sound quality at Cox. Aren't there any better large venues in San Diego? Everywhere else I've seen Tool has been better, with Red Rocks near Denver probably being the best. Oh well.

It was awesome to get Right in Two. Only saw them at Coachella since 10,000 Days was released, and they didn't play it there. A little disappointed that we didn't get The Pot or anything from Undertow / Opiate, though.
Bad sound??? The quality last night was perfect. The best I have heard in an arena. Where were your seats?
OFFLINE |