View Single Post
FlowerOFlife
05-03-2007, 02:41 PM

7th show for me and I too was a little hesitant going in after reading the Vegas posts but I was BLOWN AWAY! Really one of the best shows for me by far, except for seeing them on the Lateralus tour with all of Alex Grey's artwork which will always be my favorite I suppose. I had the opportunity to take my 2 teen kids for the first time along with 2 other friends of theirs so that was a real special experience for them. They did seem a little rough around the edges maybe for the first couple of songs but hardly noticible. Set list was nearly perfect except for one or two from Undertow would have been nice, thankfully they didn't play The Pot, really don't get the popularity of that song, too "radio friendly" for me. The lasers were the shit, wish I had been trippin. I didn't stop moving the entire time and 10,000 days and wings were definatly an intense spiritual journey for me. Right In Two was 10x better live, love it anyhow but live was orgasmic! Overall the energy, the flow, the visuals were more than I could have hoped for. I could never say anything negative about Tool, I'm so honored to be lucky enough to be a part of what they are about and thankful for what they do, they are by far the most visionary artists alive today. THANKS TOOL FOR CHANGING MY LIFE!
Old 05-03-2007, 02:41 PM   #43
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

7th show for me and I too was a little hesitant going in after reading the Vegas posts but I was BLOWN AWAY! Really one of the best shows for me by far, except for seeing them on the Lateralus tour with all of Alex Grey's artwork which will always be my favorite I suppose. I had the opportunity to take my 2 teen kids for the first time along with 2 other friends of theirs so that was a real special experience for them. They did seem a little rough around the edges maybe for the first couple of songs but hardly noticible. Set list was nearly perfect except for one or two from Undertow would have been nice, thankfully they didn't play The Pot, really don't get the popularity of that song, too "radio friendly" for me. The lasers were the shit, wish I had been trippin. I didn't stop moving the entire time and 10,000 days and wings were definatly an intense spiritual journey for me. Right In Two was 10x better live, love it anyhow but live was orgasmic! Overall the energy, the flow, the visuals were more than I could have hoped for. I could never say anything negative about Tool, I'm so honored to be lucky enough to be a part of what they are about and thankful for what they do, they are by far the most visionary artists alive today. THANKS TOOL FOR CHANGING MY LIFE!