View Single Post
agent27
05-03-2007, 01:53 PM

This was my 9th Tool show and first since the last time Tool played at the Cox. As always, they delivered perfection. Visually, this may have been one of their best, second only to the Halloween show they played here a few years ago.

I would agree that it seems Maynard was a little more mellow than previous performances. I told my girlfriend that he would be in his skivvies by the 6th or 7th song. By the 3rd song he lost the jacket and the hat so I figured it was inevitable, but wouldn't ya know it, that's as far as it went.

The set list was fantastic, but I too was a little surprised that they didn't play at least one song from Undertow, like Sober or Prison Sex. All in all an awesome show.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/02 - San Diego, CA - Cox Arena

This was my 9th Tool show and first since the last time Tool played at the Cox. As always, they delivered perfection. Visually, this may have been one of their best, second only to the Halloween show they played here a few years ago.

I would agree that it seems Maynard was a little more mellow than previous performances. I told my girlfriend that he would be in his skivvies by the 6th or 7th song. By the 3rd song he lost the jacket and the hat so I figured it was inevitable, but wouldn't ya know it, that's as far as it went.

The set list was fantastic, but I too was a little surprised that they didn't play at least one song from Undertow, like Sober or Prison Sex. All in all an awesome show.
OFFLINE |