View Single Post
Wild_Lion_
03-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Crazy! The other night I was doing a beer count and the next morning I read on my MSN 23. And had 1remaining beer. A few years back I named myself Android 23 (because of DBZ and there wasn't already an android 23). Michael Jorden was number 23 and he's considered the best b-ball player. When I was dillusional about a year ago I was in a psych ward and this guy was wearing a shirt with 23 on it so I fought him 'cause I thought it was my mission to destroy him cause I thought he was the real android 23 hahahahhahahah
Old 03-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #17
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Jim Carrey/Maynard James Keenan Conspiracy

Crazy! The other night I was doing a beer count and the next morning I read on my MSN 23. And had 1remaining beer. A few years back I named myself Android 23 (because of DBZ and there wasn't already an android 23). Michael Jorden was number 23 and he's considered the best b-ball player. When I was dillusional about a year ago I was in a psych ward and this guy was wearing a shirt with 23 on it so I fought him 'cause I thought it was my mission to destroy him cause I thought he was the real android 23 hahahahhahahah
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote