View Single Post
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
02-06-2007, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonwater View Post
interesting just saw the promo on tv thought ied check in see if there was any buzz i wounder if the writers read the same books as mj or if there is any conection at all
You people all talk like Maynard is the only or first person to know about the signifigance of the number 23. I highly doubt they made a movie about it simply because they heard about it on a Tool record. Nonetheless, it does look to be an interesting movie and my interest alone was sparked simply by everything I've learned of the symbolism myself after hearing it on the record.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #8
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Jim Carrey/Maynard James Keenan Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonwater View Post
interesting just saw the promo on tv thought ied check in see if there was any buzz i wounder if the writers read the same books as mj or if there is any conection at all
You people all talk like Maynard is the only or first person to know about the signifigance of the number 23. I highly doubt they made a movie about it simply because they heard about it on a Tool record. Nonetheless, it does look to be an interesting movie and my interest alone was sparked simply by everything I've learned of the symbolism myself after hearing it on the record.