View Single Post
Life feeds on life's Avatar Life feeds on life
12-22-2006, 08:27 AM

so i emailed starbreeze studios about the game and the art director emailed me back and mentioning that these screenshots indeed included lyrics from tool's rosetta stoned:

"There are quite a number of Tool-fans here at Starbreeze (especially myself). We tend to include homage's such as the one you mentioned when we produce art content. This particular case will however not make it into the final game in its current form due to pressure >from the copyright lawyers. We are not endorsed by Tool, and we have never asked them to endorse us.

We are simply fans that sometimes express our love for the band in our work.

All the best,

Jens Matthies

Art Director

Starbreeze Studios"
Old 12-22-2006, 08:27 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The Darkness (new video game) has R Stoned Lyric on wall

so i emailed starbreeze studios about the game and the art director emailed me back and mentioning that these screenshots indeed included lyrics from tool's rosetta stoned:

"There are quite a number of Tool-fans here at Starbreeze (especially myself). We tend to include homage's such as the one you mentioned when we produce art content. This particular case will however not make it into the final game in its current form due to pressure >from the copyright lawyers. We are not endorsed by Tool, and we have never asked them to endorse us.

We are simply fans that sometimes express our love for the band in our work.

All the best,

Jens Matthies

Art Director

Starbreeze Studios"
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote