View Single Post
Luosdasa's Avatar Luosdasa
09-02-2006, 02:44 AM

if we lived in a perfect world... it would be a communist world.
communists, unfortunately, are unrealistic idealists. humans, on the whole, are a bunch of selfish fuckers, eutopia never works.

as for the whole fan thingy, chai_nese hit it on the head with it being over rated. If people like listening to music... they should be alowed to enjoy listening to it. They should also have the right to claim they are a fan of that song. If they went around claiming to be a die hard tool fan after hearing only a couple of songs on the radio, then yes you have something to bitch about. Personally in my neck of the world those people dont tend to exist, but then i cant speak for you.

What really DOES get up my nose, is people who think they are somehow superior because they own all the albums and dvd's and shirts and go to the gigs. Fair enough, you'd know more about the band then people who only have one release... does it mean you've more right than that person to enjoy their music, or some extra ability to understand that same release? I particularly dont think so.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:44 AM   #80
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

if we lived in a perfect world... it would be a communist world.
communists, unfortunately, are unrealistic idealists. humans, on the whole, are a bunch of selfish fuckers, eutopia never works.

as for the whole fan thingy, chai_nese hit it on the head with it being over rated. If people like listening to music... they should be alowed to enjoy listening to it. They should also have the right to claim they are a fan of that song. If they went around claiming to be a die hard tool fan after hearing only a couple of songs on the radio, then yes you have something to bitch about. Personally in my neck of the world those people dont tend to exist, but then i cant speak for you.

What really DOES get up my nose, is people who think they are somehow superior because they own all the albums and dvd's and shirts and go to the gigs. Fair enough, you'd know more about the band then people who only have one release... does it mean you've more right than that person to enjoy their music, or some extra ability to understand that same release? I particularly dont think so.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote