View Single Post
justify_denials's Avatar justify_denials
08-21-2006, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie View Post
Seattle? Fuck yeah, that's where I've been planning to to move as soon as I'm 18.
Seattle is nice! We got a large local music scene here, lots of great radio, lots of shit to do. It's not bad here. Oh, and the Gorge in central Washington I hear people say it's one of the best places in the country to see a concert, and I have been there a few times and I am going to see tool on the 27th there. Seclusion, practicly out in the middle of nowhere, in the Gorge, and the huge ass Columbia river flowing nearby, none the less, It's a great place to see any band!

Last edited by justify_denials; 08-21-2006 at 03:06 PM..
Old 08-21-2006, 02:58 PM   #51
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie View Post
Seattle? Fuck yeah, that's where I've been planning to to move as soon as I'm 18.
Seattle is nice! We got a large local music scene here, lots of great radio, lots of shit to do. It's not bad here. Oh, and the Gorge in central Washington I hear people say it's one of the best places in the country to see a concert, and I have been there a few times and I am going to see tool on the 27th there. Seclusion, practicly out in the middle of nowhere, in the Gorge, and the huge ass Columbia river flowing nearby, none the less, It's a great place to see any band!

Last edited by justify_denials; 08-21-2006 at 03:06 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote