View Single Post
chonus's Avatar chonus
07-07-2006, 08:19 PM

Has anyone else noticed the watermark looking image of Jesus on the up close picture of Adam's jars?

There are actually two images, one of a face and another of his upper body with his arms in the air.

The images appear on the jar right next to the oxygen tank. If you look at the letters on the tank, the images are directly to the right.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be Jesus or not.

What do you think?

(I know someone mentioned the silhouette of Jesus on the toolband intro page, where it seems as if his head is hanging to the right (would be his left) and his arms hanging, but I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this.)

Last edited by chonus; 07-07-2006 at 09:56 PM..
Old 07-07-2006, 08:19 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Jesus in the artwork

Has anyone else noticed the watermark looking image of Jesus on the up close picture of Adam's jars?

There are actually two images, one of a face and another of his upper body with his arms in the air.

The images appear on the jar right next to the oxygen tank. If you look at the letters on the tank, the images are directly to the right.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be Jesus or not.

What do you think?

(I know someone mentioned the silhouette of Jesus on the toolband intro page, where it seems as if his head is hanging to the right (would be his left) and his arms hanging, but I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this.)

Last edited by chonus; 07-07-2006 at 09:56 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote