View Single Post
formerlycontent's Avatar formerlycontent
06-07-2006, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
Sounds to me like someone might have multiple personality disorder. That, or a case of the backpedals.

Um, in order for there to be ups and down, a roller-coaster ride which you suggest, there needs to be periods of time discussed, yes. And that's one way to look at things. However, I was thinking on the larger scale, and big progressive picture, the way the OP was trying to do, and not bring it down to some other level.
holy shit dude. you speak of a larger level, but it seems to me you are bringing this down to ground level. Surely ups & downs can span many years, that's obvious, so i won't argue that point. And I believe you know the reason for my somewhat abusive message which you happened to quote. I have nothing more to say on this subject.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:11 AM   #19
Banned.

Bincount™: 212
Re: Go back and listen to early Tool....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
Sounds to me like someone might have multiple personality disorder. That, or a case of the backpedals.

Um, in order for there to be ups and down, a roller-coaster ride which you suggest, there needs to be periods of time discussed, yes. And that's one way to look at things. However, I was thinking on the larger scale, and big progressive picture, the way the OP was trying to do, and not bring it down to some other level.
holy shit dude. you speak of a larger level, but it seems to me you are bringing this down to ground level. Surely ups & downs can span many years, that's obvious, so i won't argue that point. And I believe you know the reason for my somewhat abusive message which you happened to quote. I have nothing more to say on this subject.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote