View Single Post
formerlycontent's Avatar formerlycontent
06-07-2006, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
Good for you, knot of vipers, for having an opinion.

Now, to the OP, I have yet to see a band that doesnt change over time, doesnt appear to be less... hungry? Because they simply arent hungry. They are fed. They are secure. They can explore now to their heart's content, which was part of the problem earlier on in their lives. You cant stay angry forever, especially if you are feeding yourself.
So.Paraflux, thats pretty ignorant man. Do you reckon thee are no ups & downs? There sure have been in my life/careers & i'm sure there have been in yours.Sometimes I feel I was far more on to it when I was 19, sometimes I think i'm smarter now. Humans are relatively unsure on things of such depth, its natural, human nature, and i'm sure you're not always so sure of yourself.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:55 AM   #15
Banned.

Bincount™: 212
Re: Go back and listen to early Tool....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraflux
Good for you, knot of vipers, for having an opinion.

Now, to the OP, I have yet to see a band that doesnt change over time, doesnt appear to be less... hungry? Because they simply arent hungry. They are fed. They are secure. They can explore now to their heart's content, which was part of the problem earlier on in their lives. You cant stay angry forever, especially if you are feeding yourself.
So.Paraflux, thats pretty ignorant man. Do you reckon thee are no ups & downs? There sure have been in my life/careers & i'm sure there have been in yours.Sometimes I feel I was far more on to it when I was 19, sometimes I think i'm smarter now. Humans are relatively unsure on things of such depth, its natural, human nature, and i'm sure you're not always so sure of yourself.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote