View Single Post
37toolband
06-07-2006, 04:46 AM

i can see what all of you are saying. as for not understanding Jambi, there are a lot of good threads about it in the subforums that have really helped me come up with my own interpretation and i definitely appreciate/enjoy the song so much more when i can put meaning behind it. its an amazing song.

as for maynards voice, it has definitely changed (progressed?) and maybe its just a matter of personal preference? anyone that has heard kill/ride/master/justice and then S & M knows that changes in voice can be a GREAT thing.
to write it down for all the world to see.

But I forgot my pen. Shit the bed again. Typical...
Old 06-07-2006, 04:46 AM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Go back and listen to early Tool....

i can see what all of you are saying. as for not understanding Jambi, there are a lot of good threads about it in the subforums that have really helped me come up with my own interpretation and i definitely appreciate/enjoy the song so much more when i can put meaning behind it. its an amazing song.

as for maynards voice, it has definitely changed (progressed?) and maybe its just a matter of personal preference? anyone that has heard kill/ride/master/justice and then S & M knows that changes in voice can be a GREAT thing.
to write it down for all the world to see.

But I forgot my pen. Shit the bed again. Typical...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote