View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 06:19 AM   #32
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/19 - New York, NY - City Center

15th TOOL show 2nd on this tour, saw them in seattle.

out of all the shows ive seen this was probably the best. mayjor highlights were jambi, schism, right in two, sober, and vicarious.

the intro to sober was the best ive seen. after 14 shows before tonight i have seen sober everytime and honestly its not my favorite live anymore until last night. it was fucking off the hook. danny was going nuts on the intro and totaly blew me away.

the vicarious intro was mind blowing as well, watching justin pick up his beer bottle and use it on his bass.

watching just chug a whole beer right before lateralus was really cool to.

the sped up schism bridge is probably what ill be dreaming about for months. that is the coolest change up they have done to any of there songs i think. i fucking loved that part.

right in two was 100 times better than i was expecting, that song live is such a masterpiece. i hope they play it again tonight.

maynard and adam both had a couple missed notes but i didnt care at all, this show was fucking incredible

to top the night off i got to meet Adam, Justin, and danny. i got a picture with Justin and his autograph and then i also got danny's autograph, all i could do was say thank you to adam when i saw him, i was blown away.

one of the best crowds ever i thought, thanks new york for showing a man from WA state such a good time, also thanks to the man and his girlfriend that passed over a blunt to me and my girl.

see you tonight!!!!!
OFFLINE |