View Single Post
toolphreac10000
05-10-2006, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman
Koss headphones (better bass than Sennheiser).

Mark Levinson 14 speaker, 300 watt RMS system in the car.

Cannot play Tool on home stereo because neighbours would collapse on ground with ears and arses bleeding from what surely must be the music of Satan himself. Not to mention I would be revealed to them as something other than a conservative family man who works hard and loves his wife and daughter (though is occassionally known to yell at or give the dogs a kick in the ass).
ha nice call :)

im running alpine r type splits front and back in the car with 110 watts RMS through the front speakers, with an R-type sub and 300 watts RMS running through that, all off an alpine CDA 9815 head unit. mmm love that rumble in my chest.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:49 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Setups you've heard 10K days on....(Audiophiles!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman
Koss headphones (better bass than Sennheiser).

Mark Levinson 14 speaker, 300 watt RMS system in the car.

Cannot play Tool on home stereo because neighbours would collapse on ground with ears and arses bleeding from what surely must be the music of Satan himself. Not to mention I would be revealed to them as something other than a conservative family man who works hard and loves his wife and daughter (though is occassionally known to yell at or give the dogs a kick in the ass).
ha nice call :)

im running alpine r type splits front and back in the car with 110 watts RMS through the front speakers, with an R-type sub and 300 watts RMS running through that, all off an alpine CDA 9815 head unit. mmm love that rumble in my chest.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote