View Single Post
Much Better You Than I's Avatar Much Better You Than I
05-09-2006, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair_Carson
I cringe whenever I hear "iPod". To me that's like condensing the sheer magnitude of an 88-instrument symphony orchestra into two shitty techno ear pieces.
There's nothing wrong with portables while commuting as long as you upgrade from the stock earphones. The ones that come with iPod are the worst sounding shits ever produced by a legitimate company...the ones that came with my original Game Boy 15 years ago sounded better. I have a problem with iPod itself and just sold one I had bought a couple months ago after getting sick of being forced to do everything through iTunes, an extremely shaky piece of software, and the thing getting scratched every time I looked at it.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:50 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Setups you've heard 10K days on....(Audiophiles!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair_Carson
I cringe whenever I hear "iPod". To me that's like condensing the sheer magnitude of an 88-instrument symphony orchestra into two shitty techno ear pieces.
There's nothing wrong with portables while commuting as long as you upgrade from the stock earphones. The ones that come with iPod are the worst sounding shits ever produced by a legitimate company...the ones that came with my original Game Boy 15 years ago sounded better. I have a problem with iPod itself and just sold one I had bought a couple months ago after getting sick of being forced to do everything through iTunes, an extremely shaky piece of software, and the thing getting scratched every time I looked at it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote