View Single Post
StereoScopicLenses's Avatar StereoScopicLenses
05-05-2006, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwood303
...Opiate was released on March 10, 1992. 10,189 days from his date of birth until their first release. However, we can bring it in a little closer. As we all know or should know. He was only in LA playing with the guys a few months before they landed their first deal, which would narrow in a lot closer on 10K days.

Just another way of looking at it....

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT... you are all trying to put pieces of a puzzle together that don't fit. "10,000 days in the fire is long enough...." 10,000 days is the 27 years that Judith Marie was suffering and dying, before she ("pillar of faith") had ascended (passed away). I thought that was obvious to everyone. SHIT I JUST REALIZED THE VERY FIRST POST HERE ON PAGE ONE IS CORRECT... JUST LOOK AT THAT ONE

Last edited by StereoScopicLenses; 05-05-2006 at 06:08 PM..
Old 05-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #102
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: The real meaning of 10000 Days (worth reading)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwood303
...Opiate was released on March 10, 1992. 10,189 days from his date of birth until their first release. However, we can bring it in a little closer. As we all know or should know. He was only in LA playing with the guys a few months before they landed their first deal, which would narrow in a lot closer on 10K days.

Just another way of looking at it....

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT... you are all trying to put pieces of a puzzle together that don't fit. "10,000 days in the fire is long enough...." 10,000 days is the 27 years that Judith Marie was suffering and dying, before she ("pillar of faith") had ascended (passed away). I thought that was obvious to everyone. SHIT I JUST REALIZED THE VERY FIRST POST HERE ON PAGE ONE IS CORRECT... JUST LOOK AT THAT ONE

Last edited by StereoScopicLenses; 05-05-2006 at 06:08 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote