View Single Post
threethirtythree's Avatar threethirtythree
05-05-2006, 09:17 AM

. I have viewed this site for years now but only with the release of this album and more so this song i have been inspired to see what the rest of the world has derived from it. some of you still hate blindly but some of you are questioning the spirit and maybe even the change in spirit of our collective hero that is the point and reason for this song, to me anyway. my mother has been terminally ill since i was three and her condition continues to decline, its given both my sister and i a different perspective on life and death, as it tends to do when it stares at you daily. i love the conversation and the hope it gives me for humanity. this may be my only post, i'm not sure, but i just felt compelled to share. thanks for the abstract thoughts.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:17 AM   #96
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: The real meaning of 10000 Days (worth reading)

. I have viewed this site for years now but only with the release of this album and more so this song i have been inspired to see what the rest of the world has derived from it. some of you still hate blindly but some of you are questioning the spirit and maybe even the change in spirit of our collective hero that is the point and reason for this song, to me anyway. my mother has been terminally ill since i was three and her condition continues to decline, its given both my sister and i a different perspective on life and death, as it tends to do when it stares at you daily. i love the conversation and the hope it gives me for humanity. this may be my only post, i'm not sure, but i just felt compelled to share. thanks for the abstract thoughts.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote