View Single Post
msbtool
05-03-2006, 12:02 AM

Ive been trying to get a few people to look at this for a little while now, but i thought i'd put out a thread to try to get a consensus on this thing. The yellow and blue picture of the faces and skulls right after Danny's pick seems to have some writing in the bottom right-hand corner. It is very very small, but it is definently there. A buddy of mine pointed this out to me, and while i see it i can't make out exactly what it says. he seems to be convinced that it says, "Fuck George Bush" and that seems to look right according to the spaces of the words and the number of letters, but i cant tell for sure by looking at it. Yall look at and tell me what you think.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:02 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Hidden Writing in the Yellow and Blue pic.

Ive been trying to get a few people to look at this for a little while now, but i thought i'd put out a thread to try to get a consensus on this thing. The yellow and blue picture of the faces and skulls right after Danny's pick seems to have some writing in the bottom right-hand corner. It is very very small, but it is definently there. A buddy of mine pointed this out to me, and while i see it i can't make out exactly what it says. he seems to be convinced that it says, "Fuck George Bush" and that seems to look right according to the spaces of the words and the number of letters, but i cant tell for sure by looking at it. Yall look at and tell me what you think.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote