View Single Post
dozer30
04-23-2017, 08:38 PM

I posted this on Reddit but the threads were old so I wanted to share my hunch of what the San Bernardino show is going to be. i think its the curveball that blairs been hinting towards. and it does make me think that could mean a release of new material. i have a feeling he revealed the most info about this in the dec 2016 newsletter.
"I take it that you already know about the rumors floating around of a major Tool show in 2017. Needless to say, at this time, I CANNOT confirm anything as being official."
ok not much there but then the next paragraph came this...
"Q: “Curveball, curveball, what ball, where is the ball?” BMB: All I can say is that I am standing in the batter’s box kicking at the dirt near home plate. I’ve got my helmet adjusted and have tightened my gloves. I’m wearing both shin and elbow guards, and there’s lots of pine tar on my piece of lumber. Although the pitcher can reach speeds in the 90s, I’m still looking for that wicked curve…"
I forgot about this until today and of course when i saw the first picture they posted of the show i thought it was a baseball diamond. It makes for a good basis to my theory that it will indeed be a very important show that is going to be much different as expected, or maybe not so much to the ones who are correct.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:38 PM   #5318
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

I posted this on Reddit but the threads were old so I wanted to share my hunch of what the San Bernardino show is going to be. i think its the curveball that blairs been hinting towards. and it does make me think that could mean a release of new material. i have a feeling he revealed the most info about this in the dec 2016 newsletter.
"I take it that you already know about the rumors floating around of a major Tool show in 2017. Needless to say, at this time, I CANNOT confirm anything as being official."
ok not much there but then the next paragraph came this...
"Q: “Curveball, curveball, what ball, where is the ball?” BMB: All I can say is that I am standing in the batter’s box kicking at the dirt near home plate. I’ve got my helmet adjusted and have tightened my gloves. I’m wearing both shin and elbow guards, and there’s lots of pine tar on my piece of lumber. Although the pitcher can reach speeds in the 90s, I’m still looking for that wicked curve…"
I forgot about this until today and of course when i saw the first picture they posted of the show i thought it was a baseball diamond. It makes for a good basis to my theory that it will indeed be a very important show that is going to be much different as expected, or maybe not so much to the ones who are correct.