View Single Post
Whowatchesthewampas's Avatar Whowatchesthewampas
05-06-2020, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Not sure what you mean - haven't Tool already cancelled/postponed their tour dates? You mean they will reschedule their dates for 2021? I think that's more or less a given at this point in time - I don't see large gatherings being a thing for quite some time yet.
Same. I saw the ticket diagram of that concert in Arkansas that they are going to try and have...seems like a waste of time for the band, vendors, fans, etc...

I did see that the Bundesliga is going to start playing again, but I didn't see if that was without fans.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:41 PM   #7272
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Not sure what you mean - haven't Tool already cancelled/postponed their tour dates? You mean they will reschedule their dates for 2021? I think that's more or less a given at this point in time - I don't see large gatherings being a thing for quite some time yet.
Same. I saw the ticket diagram of that concert in Arkansas that they are going to try and have...seems like a waste of time for the band, vendors, fans, etc...

I did see that the Bundesliga is going to start playing again, but I didn't see if that was without fans.