View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
04-25-2020, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Man, I envy you folks with a creative outlet in these times, my acting troupe is on long term hiatus and my backup landscape photography could land me a $1000 ticket. 😔
Hang in there, brutha. Better times are coming... eventually. I am just grateful to still be gainfully employed and doing work I enjoy. Dunno how much longer it will last, but ok for now. And while I don't have the creative spark musically I once had, there is enough to keep me going. Today I have been listening to Maynard's audio book. It's pretty good!
Old 04-25-2020, 06:09 PM   #7262
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
Man, I envy you folks with a creative outlet in these times, my acting troupe is on long term hiatus and my backup landscape photography could land me a $1000 ticket. 😔
Hang in there, brutha. Better times are coming... eventually. I am just grateful to still be gainfully employed and doing work I enjoy. Dunno how much longer it will last, but ok for now. And while I don't have the creative spark musically I once had, there is enough to keep me going. Today I have been listening to Maynard's audio book. It's pretty good!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote