View Single Post
Whowatchesthewampas's Avatar Whowatchesthewampas
04-24-2020, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
So, this may not be the right sub, or whatever... but we could use some stimulating conversation, no?

Where is the line for “bootlegged” items? T-shirts with ripped off images are against the law... and selling unlicensed music, I get that...but here’s where I’m at: starting to blow glass and inspired to sculpt Adam’s figures from some of the Tool posters. Maybe even incorporate a red heptagram into a functional piece... who knows? I’m kind of thinking out loud... but at what point can I get in trouble for overstepping copywriter or whatever?
If you end up doing this, put some pics up!
Old 04-24-2020, 05:12 PM   #7258
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
So, this may not be the right sub, or whatever... but we could use some stimulating conversation, no?

Where is the line for “bootlegged” items? T-shirts with ripped off images are against the law... and selling unlicensed music, I get that...but here’s where I’m at: starting to blow glass and inspired to sculpt Adam’s figures from some of the Tool posters. Maybe even incorporate a red heptagram into a functional piece... who knows? I’m kind of thinking out loud... but at what point can I get in trouble for overstepping copywriter or whatever?
If you end up doing this, put some pics up!