View Single Post
junior
12-02-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjdono View Post
Hey Junior, who was the music industry-looking absolute LEGEND who dumped a beer by accident on one of the consoles (could't make out if it was audio or visual) like literally 3 minutes before stage time at the Brooklyn show?

Watching the panic was really difficult ... Hope this didnt involve you! Didn't seem to delay anything!

FYI, unreal tour. I thought as good as any Lateralus era show. Except the Pot. Enough with the Pot. The Fear Inoculum songs are unreal live.

Also, RIP LateraL8eight7, a handle i thought of in 2002. woof. cornball.
Don’t know. I was told it was a guest of one of the band members.
The beer was dumped on the small digital Midas console that handles the surround sound mix.
It worked for the show and the rest of the tour.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:20 PM   #6821
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjdono View Post
Hey Junior, who was the music industry-looking absolute LEGEND who dumped a beer by accident on one of the consoles (could't make out if it was audio or visual) like literally 3 minutes before stage time at the Brooklyn show?

Watching the panic was really difficult ... Hope this didnt involve you! Didn't seem to delay anything!

FYI, unreal tour. I thought as good as any Lateralus era show. Except the Pot. Enough with the Pot. The Fear Inoculum songs are unreal live.

Also, RIP LateraL8eight7, a handle i thought of in 2002. woof. cornball.
Don’t know. I was told it was a guest of one of the band members.
The beer was dumped on the small digital Midas console that handles the surround sound mix.
It worked for the show and the rest of the tour.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote