View Single Post
elgreeko
08-30-2019, 09:59 AM

I'm an old member of the Tool Army. I'm trying to reactivate my paid account to get access to presale tickets. BUT i'm finding this very hard to do.

it says ***If you are an existing Tool Army member who purchased BEFORE November 2015, your membership will be honored and you do not need to purchase again*** does this mean i will get a presale code?

i updated my credit card info but i dont see anywhere to buy the membership, i only see the option when i'm not logged in. once i log in the option isnt there anymore
Old 08-30-2019, 09:59 AM   #6424
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

I'm an old member of the Tool Army. I'm trying to reactivate my paid account to get access to presale tickets. BUT i'm finding this very hard to do.

it says ***If you are an existing Tool Army member who purchased BEFORE November 2015, your membership will be honored and you do not need to purchase again*** does this mean i will get a presale code?

i updated my credit card info but i dont see anywhere to buy the membership, i only see the option when i'm not logged in. once i log in the option isnt there anymore
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote