View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
08-30-2019, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
Mine said expected delivery was 9/9, but then changed to “by 9pm today”. I thought it was supposed to be sevens. I don’t even know what to believe anymore.
interestingly enough, we refer to the ninth month of the year by a word derived from the number "seven", bc prior to the addition of july/august - honoring julius/august caesars (respectively.) - september was once the seventh month of the year. and august 30th is just two days away from september, so... coincidence? that's what i'm seying, it's all planned out.
Old 08-30-2019, 01:16 AM   #6411
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
Mine said expected delivery was 9/9, but then changed to “by 9pm today”. I thought it was supposed to be sevens. I don’t even know what to believe anymore.
interestingly enough, we refer to the ninth month of the year by a word derived from the number "seven", bc prior to the addition of july/august - honoring julius/august caesars (respectively.) - september was once the seventh month of the year. and august 30th is just two days away from september, so... coincidence? that's what i'm seying, it's all planned out.