View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
01-20-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
Was it just me, or did they tease the hell out of 7empest before they went into Invincible?? It definitely felt like Adam was ready to go!!
Not sure I caught that, but I did notice some conversing several times between them before songs. In particular, Justin walked over to Adam before Parabola and asked something. I think Justin wasn't sure if they were doing Parabol first. Instead they went straight into Parabola without it. I believe that is the first time this tour they have not done Parabol. And my initial thought was they were trying to shorten the set a bit in anticipation of doing Tempest.

That said, looking at the setlist from that night, I am still unsure where they would have put Tempest. And in hindsight, I missed Parabol being there.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:37 AM   #6907
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
Was it just me, or did they tease the hell out of 7empest before they went into Invincible?? It definitely felt like Adam was ready to go!!
Not sure I caught that, but I did notice some conversing several times between them before songs. In particular, Justin walked over to Adam before Parabola and asked something. I think Justin wasn't sure if they were doing Parabol first. Instead they went straight into Parabola without it. I believe that is the first time this tour they have not done Parabol. And my initial thought was they were trying to shorten the set a bit in anticipation of doing Tempest.

That said, looking at the setlist from that night, I am still unsure where they would have put Tempest. And in hindsight, I missed Parabol being there.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote