View Single Post
Queen B's Avatar Queen B
11-29-2007, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinDieselFiesta View Post
"to be honest, i have no idea where the fuck i am. maybe you guys can tell me"

'crowd yells'

"i heard something along the lines of dug cum or or something. we'll just go with casper. wyoming."

fucking amazing show, numbero 6 for me since 10,000 days was released. it was my girlfriends second show, her first was two nights earlier in denver and what can i say, the boys never dissapoint. after the show my gf couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was and how she wants them to release a high-def dvd of their show. fuckin amazing how a non-tool fan can be completely converted in just one or two live shows. gotta love em.
I dunno what he said I couldn't hear much with the screaming next to me. But your last sentence there is so true my brother and my other brothers wife were not tool fans we saw them back in 02' and they LOVE tool now, which is why i'm trying to convience my hubby to go with me, i went twice this time around I was in Casper, and then billings(orginally from here but tool is worth the 4 hour drive there) but he declined both shows.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:24 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Nov 23 Casper, WY Casper Events Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinDieselFiesta View Post
"to be honest, i have no idea where the fuck i am. maybe you guys can tell me"

'crowd yells'

"i heard something along the lines of dug cum or or something. we'll just go with casper. wyoming."

fucking amazing show, numbero 6 for me since 10,000 days was released. it was my girlfriends second show, her first was two nights earlier in denver and what can i say, the boys never dissapoint. after the show my gf couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was and how she wants them to release a high-def dvd of their show. fuckin amazing how a non-tool fan can be completely converted in just one or two live shows. gotta love em.
I dunno what he said I couldn't hear much with the screaming next to me. But your last sentence there is so true my brother and my other brothers wife were not tool fans we saw them back in 02' and they LOVE tool now, which is why i'm trying to convience my hubby to go with me, i went twice this time around I was in Casper, and then billings(orginally from here but tool is worth the 4 hour drive there) but he declined both shows.
OFFLINE |