Forty Six & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings For Marie
10000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Pretty good energy, decent crowd. I only heard a couple Maynardisms: "I have to be honest, I don't know where the fuck I am" and towards the end "It was nice meeting you, Peace Out."

Flood. That was unreal. The lasers during Wings were beautiful. The set was solid and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The bassist of Trans-Am eating Raviloli during their set was funny, I thought they were pretty good.

Overall, I had a BLAST! I'm so glad they came and played here in Casper. Can't wait for the next one! :)
Old 11-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 23 Casper, WY Casper Events Center

WE GOT THIRD EYE!!!

Nah, just kidding. Here's the setlist:

Jambi
Ions
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings For Marie
10000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Pretty good energy, decent crowd. I only heard a couple Maynardisms: "I have to be honest, I don't know where the fuck I am" and towards the end "It was nice meeting you, Peace Out."

Flood. That was unreal. The lasers during Wings were beautiful. The set was solid and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The bassist of Trans-Am eating Raviloli during their set was funny, I thought they were pretty good.

Overall, I had a BLAST! I'm so glad they came and played here in Casper. Can't wait for the next one! :)
OFFLINE |